- Consultancy & Formation of New companies
- In the UAE Main Land
- Sole Establishment
- Civil Company / Professional firm setup services
- Limited Liability Companies – LLC Companies
- Branch and Representative Office
- Joint Venture
- Public & Private Shareholding Company
- Free Zone Companies in the UAE
- FZE – Free zone Establishment (Single shareholder)
- FZC – Free Zone Company (Multi shareholder)
License renewal (PRO) services.
- In the UAE Main Land
- Accounting Services.
- Audit & Assurance Services.
- VAT Registration & filing.
- Corporate Tax registration & filing.
- ESR – Economic substance regulation Services.
- UBO – Ultimate beneficial Owner.
- AML & CFT.
- Family Office Solutions by way of holding companies and trusts/foundations.
- Company Liquidation services.
- Assitance in setting a Governance Risk & Compliance framework
- Assistance in Bank Account Opening for business and personal use
- Golden Visa Services, and
- Assisting high net worth clients to invest into various commercial and retail property through our list of strategic alliances and channel partners.
Main Land Companies
A Mainland company is a company registered in one of the UAE DED (Department of Economic Development). It means that if you choose to conduct business in UAE Mainland, you will need to register a business entity with the DED, which will then provide you a business license to start doing business in UAE.
Mainland companies can practice any industrial, commercial, trading, professional, or tourism activity. Some professional activities are excluded as per DED’s business regulations, and others require approvals of authorities that regulate these activities.
Foreign investors may start their business in a partnership where 51% ownership of the company belongs to UAE nationals or choose a Sole Establishment company formation to own 100% of shares. However, some business activities are reserved for UAE nationals only.
Shareholders must full fill the formation documents and processes, which is included the appointment of a manager by the Memorandum of Association (MOA) or Service Agreement, for a limited or an unlimited period. Mainland must appoint a minimum of one manager and up to a maximum of five managers for the business.
Free Zones are Autonomous specified regions where 100% foreign ownership is allowed. Another common benefit of opening a business in Free Zone is having a income tax free environment.
UAE has over 40+ free zones established in all seven of its Emirates.
Each Free zone having its own advantages based on geographical location as well as the support provided by the government for the specific businesses these free zones are supporting.
An investor can commonly set up 3 types of business companies within a Free Zone—Free Zone Company (FZC), Free Zone Establishment (FZE) and a Branch of a business concern. A free zone company is allowed to free trade within the free zone and do import and export activities, however they are restricted to only their free zone.
As Business consultant we recommended that that each individual or company coming to UAE to open a new business takes time to evaluate and assess their own business needs and takes into consideration our advice on selecting the most appropriate Free Zone that suits their business Model.